Product Name: Yamaha F335 Acoustic Guitar
Overall Ranking: 4.5 Stars
Price: $200 + 9.99 Shipping
Where to Find: Amazon.com
If you are like me, you would always go for a brand that is commonly known just like Yamaha. When it comes to musical instruments, Yamaha has been in service for many years. It has a reputation of making excellent musical instruments like acoustic guitars. Yamaha F335 Acoustic Guitar is one of their best products they have made and if you are here to shop for a guitar, Yamaha F335 Acoustic Guitar Review would be your preferred guide.
To start with, Yamaha F335 acoustic guitar is one of the best guitars for learners and newbies. I remember when I was beginning my training on how to play the guitar, I didn’t know what to look for and where to find information from. Those days in the 1900s, information wasn’t as available as it is now.
This review will guide and unveil some important truths about this guitar and at the end of this article, you will have decided if this is the right guitar for you or your children.
Specifications of Yamaha F335 Acoustic Guitar
- It has a dreadnaught body shape
- Has a laminated spruce top
- A nice rosewood fingerboard
- The neck contains 14 accessible frets, 20 frets in total
- Has gold die-cast tuners
- It has a rosewood bridge
- It is made of a meranti back and sides
- Has tortoise shell pick guard
- It has limited lifetime warranty
Pros/Cons of F335 Acoustic Guitar
- Quite a good feel: – This guitar has a good feel as you touch it. Its smooth texture makes it admirable and creates a nice feel on the hand.
- Fun to play: – It’s great fun to play this guitar because of its shape and weight. The easy-to-play fretboard makes it enjoyable to play this guitar.
- Reliability: – Yamaha company has a reputation of making reliable instruments in terms of service. This guitar is not an excuse and it gives exactly the quality of sound that you are looking for in an acoustic guitar.
- Doesn’t Loose Tune: – One main feature of this guitar is the ability to hold up the tune. It doesn’t loose tune by itself as other guitars do.
- Best Look: – There are many guitars out there which don’t have as good looks as the F335 acoustic guitar. It contains the typical Yamaha acoustic look and to me, this is so cool.
- Durability: – Despite the fact that it’s built with the light material, this guitar’s durability is one of the best. It can give you enough service depending on how best you take care of it.
- The quality is a little bit low: – Despite that this guitar’s top is made of spruce, which is strong and not very easily penetratable, Meranti (which makes the back and the sides of the guitar) is a little bit a cheap wood which may not be the best in resistance to heat and liquids.
- Beginner’s Guitar: – Some people have labeled this as a “beginner’s guitar”, so intermediate and more skilled players will find it little to ‘no better use’ of it.
- Not very flexible in adaptability: – This guitar has only a few simple practical uses including learning and practicing.
Tobacco Sunburst :
Who is it for
Yamaha F335 Acoustic Guitar is useful to the following: –
- Those who want to do personal guitar practice: – People who took some training in guitar playing and now they want to familiarize themselves with real play and mastering of the notes. This guitar is worth it for such people.
- Guitar Newbies: – People who are in their initial stages of learning how to play the guitar and are already enrolled in a learning class. Anyone starting the race of learning how to play the guitar can grab this opportunity and get this guitar.
- School Bands: -Suitable for boys and girls performing in a school band. The sound is good enough for a band or any other musical group.
- Children Musicians: – It is a good investment for those kids willing to start their music career and want to learn the skill of playing the guitar.
- Those who Like Travelling: – Those people who like travelling with their guitar. This guitar is light enough to take with on the go.
- Guitar Trainers: – Those who would want to have their own guitar training academy can invest in buying several of these guitars for their training purposes.
In this Yamaha F335 Acoustic Guitar Review, I’d like to talk a little bit about the price of this product. Amazon sells this acoustic guitar at a price of $200 plus an extra $10 for shipping. I know you would like to know if this price is on the higher side or not.
In one way or another, this price is relative. If you are focusing on the material used i.e the quality of the wood, this cost may appear high. if you consider the quality of service and brand, you will be contented with it. Obviously, being a Yamaha product, it gives the world the impression that this is a good quality and so the price should be high.
Final Verdict on Yamaha F335 Acoustic Guitar
I recommend that every guitarist or a learner planning to invest in a guitar would consider reading this Yamaha F355 Acoustic Guitar Review. It has an excellent sound production and it is a good investment for a school band or any other group. The sound quality is not compromised by the quality of the wood.
I’ve personally used Yamaha F335 for personal practice and training newbies and I’ve enjoyed every moment I played this instrument. I would recommend it for all guitar learners and newbies. It’s not the best for experienced guitarists, but a good investment for beginners.
If you plan to start to learn your guitar lessons soonest possible, I think that $200 investment in purchasing this guitar is considerable because it’s only one time. This guitar’s durability is a sure compensation of your money.
What Do Want to Do Now?
Purchase your own Yamaha F335 Acoustic Guitar ==>Click Here<==
Does this Review Help?
If you have any questions please feel free to ask and if you have enjoyed reading this review, kindly leave us a comment in the box provided below. If you think that this is important to someone please click the share button.